The IRP Coalition is based in the Internet Governance Forum. It is open to anyone who wants to contribute to the work.
You can find out more about the IRP Coalition at www.internetrightsandprinciples.org or through the Internet Governance Forum website: www.intgovforum.org/cms/dynamiccoalitions/72-ibr.
To get more directly involved you are welcome to:
- Join the IRPC Mailing list
- Join the IRPC Facebook Group
- Follow the IRP Coalition on Twitter, @netrights; hashtag #netrights
- Contact the IRP Coalition Co-Chairs, or Steering Committee members (see ABOUT)
- Attend any of the Internet Governance meetings in your area, or take part by Remote Participation. Information about these events is available on the IGF website, or the IRP Coalition website